Redington Neurology has a 36-hour day position available. This position will be M – Th 8-4:30, F 8-12:00 with flexibility to work occasional overtime when needed. Clerical duties and a special interest in Neurology are a must. Knowledge with Prior Authorization, pre-loading of Electronic Medical Records, experience in EMG/NCS procedures a plus.
• Associate Degree in Medical Assistant required
• High School graduate and Medical terminology required
• Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills required
• Previous medical office experience is preferred
• Must be able to multi task and have computer and typing skills
Release of Information Specialist
Health Record Services
Health Record Service has one full time 40-hour per week, days.
• Applicant must have a high school education
• Previous experience in health information and/or medical background with general office experience
• Previous experience with release of information rules and regulations preferred
• Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
• Must be well organized and have good communication skills
Medical Assistant Float
Redington Medical Primary Care
Redington Medical Primary Care has one full time float position available. This position will generally be M – F with flexibility to work occasional overtime when needed. Associate Degree in Medical Assistant preferred, Medical Assistant Certification required, high school graduate and medical terminology required. Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills required, previous medical office experience is desirable. Must be able to multi task and have computer and typing skills. Previous experience with electronic medical records preferred
Has one 36-hour (8am-8pm) position available (with day charge-capable) with rotating weekend coverage.
• 2 years ED experience preferred.
• Current ACLS, PALS and IV certification
• ENPC, TNCC, CEN preferred
• Excellent communication, teamwork, critical thinking and customer service skills with innovative ideas
Community Health Educator-Physical Activity and Nutrition
Somerset Public Health
Somerset Public Health has a 40 hour, grant-funded position with benefits. Seeking qualified individual to lead our Let’s Go! Somerset obesity prevention program. Successful candidate must have the ability to work within a team and individually to collaborate with schools, child care facilities, after school programs, health care facilities, work sites, and communities to improve physical activity and nutrition policies and environments.
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Community Health, Public Health, or related field. Masters of Public Health or Community Health Education Specialist (CHES) certification preferred
• Experience working with non-profit, government and/or private foundation grants preferred
• Preference will be given for experience in implementing nutrition education and obesity prevention services and/or policies in school or community settings.
• Valid Maine driver's license and reliable transportation.
• Experience and/or demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in the community and across multiple age groups
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Hospital Case Management
Has one 32-hour a week plus PRN coverage and occasional weekend call.
• RN, plus 3 to 5 years of acute hospital experience and preferably one year in an infection control and case management or utilization review experience
• Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented, phone and decision making skills
• Knowledge of State, Federal and Insurance regulations and utilization review criteria
• Computer Skills
• Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team
• Must be a team player, flexible, highly organized , ability to multi task in an ever changing environment
Has two 36-hour night positions and applicants are expected to work every other weekend and some holiday coverage.
• R.N. Maine license required
• Experienced M/S nurse preferred
• Must hold current BLS certification
• Current IV certification
• Excellent communication, critical thinking and customer service skills with innovative ideas
Able to support team function and work effectively, efficiently and collaboratively within a team environment.
Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician
The Laboratory Department has an opening for a per diem position general technologist capable of functioning in all clinical areas of our full service hospital laboratory. AS/BS degree in Medical Technology or BA/BS in Biological Science having completed required clinical laboratory training. ASCP/AMT certification as a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician or equivalent is preferred. At least one year of generalist experience in the areas of Blood Bank, Hematology, Chemistry, Coagulation, Microbiology and Phlebotomy is preferred.
RN, Endoscopy/Special Procedures
Nursing Dept. has one 32 hour position (4 day work week) with participation in call rotation. Anticipated start date of 9/5/17. One per diem opening and the applicant must be able to cover for absences, vacations and fill in when needed.
• Recent acute care experience, ACLS, and IV certification preferred
• Endoscopy experience preferred but will train for endoscopy procedures
Certified Surgical Technician
Endoscopy/Special Procedures, has a per diem position available. The applicant must be able to cover for absences, vacations and fill in when needed.
• Prior Endoscopy experience preferred
Radiology department has a per diem position available. Candidate must have previous Ultrasound experience and Registered by ARDMS. Willing to assist with weekend call on a rotational basis
Sterile Processing Technician
The Sterile Processing Department has one per diem position available, day shift. Sterile processing experience preferred. Duties would include, but not limited to, scope processing, decontamination, inspection, assembly and sterilization of instruments and equipment. CRCST (certified sterile processing and service technician) preferred.
Health Record Services
Health Record Services has a full-time 40-hours per week (days) position available.
Candidates should be:
• Eligible or hold a CCS, CCS-P, RHIT or RHIA
• Preferably have experience utilizing ICD-10-CM, PCS and CPT
• Knowledgeable with third party payment systems and 3M coding software
• Knowledgeable in anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology
• Well organized, excellent attention to detail and good communication skills
Skowhegan Family Medicine
Skowhegan Family Medicine has a full time day position available. This position will be Monday- Friday, generally 8 - 4:30 with flexibility to work occasional overtime as needed. Current Medical Assistant Certification is required. Applicant must have good interpersonal and organizational skills. Must be able to work independently, multi task, and possess excellent communication skills. Medical terminology, computer and typing skills are required. Experience in electronic medical records is preferred. Previous medical office experience and working with pediatric and/or OB patients would be desirable.