Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician
The Laboratory Department has an opening for a per diem position general technologist capable of functioning in all clinical areas of our full service hospital laboratory. AS/BS degree in Medical Technology or BA/BS in Biological Science having completed required clinical laboratory training. ASCP/AMT certification as a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician or equivalent is preferred. At least one year of generalist experience in the areas of Blood Bank, Hematology, Chemistry, Coagulation, Microbiology and Phlebotomy is also preferred. Applicant must have the ability to work flexible shifts including evenings, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
RN, Endoscopy/Special Procedures
Nursing department has one per diem opening and the applicant must be able to cover for absences, vacations and fill in when needed.
• Recent acute care experience, ACLS, and IV certification preferred
• Willing to train in endoscopy procedures
Has one 36-hour position available rotating weekend coverage. 2 years ED experience preferred. 36- hour position: 6p-6a
• Current ACLS, PALS and IV certification
• ENPC, TNCC, CEN preferred
• Excellent communication, teamwork, critical thinking and customer service skills with innovative ideas
• Excellent pay and benefits, Top 20 CAH Hospital in the U.S., 2015 Best Places to Work in Maine
Certified Surgical Technician
Endoscopy/Special Procedures, has a per diem position available. The applicant must be able to cover for absences, vacations and fill in when needed.
• Prior Endoscopy experience preferred
Radiology department has a per diem position available. Candidate must have previous Ultrasound experience and Registered by ARDMS. Willing to assist with weekend call on a rotational basis
Redington Medical Primary Care
Redington Medical Primary Care has two full time Medical Assistant day positions available. One position is a float MA. These positions will be generally M – F (8 – 4:30) with flexibility to work occasional overtime when needed. Associate Degree in Medical Assistant preferred, Medical Assistant Certification required. High School graduate and Medical terminology required, good interpersonal skills and organizational skills required, previous medical office experience is desirable and must be able to multi task and have computer and typing skills. Previous experience with electronic medical records preferred.
Medical Surgical Unit
Med Surg Has one per diem position available for all shifts and may include an occasional weekend or holiday.
• R.N. Maine license required
• Experienced M/S nurse preferred
• Must hold current BLS certification
• Current IV certification
• Excellent communication, critical thinking and customer service skills with innovative ideas
Able to support team function and work effectively, efficiently and collaboratively within a team environment
Tray Line Worker
Nutrition Services– has one per diem position available. Tray line worker is responsible for accurate patient tray set up in accordance with diet orders. They assemble salads, desserts and beverages and transport completed trays to patient rooms. Be available to cover all shifts, including weekends, holidays, and absences.
• Must have a high school education or GED.
Food Service experience is a plus, but willing to train the right person.
RFGH has an opening for an RN in our Operating Room. The ability to scrub and circulate is preferred. This is a 35 hours per week (5 Days) position. Availability to share in the call rotation schedule is required. Benefits offered.
• Previous OR experience preferred
• Current BLS certification required
• ACLS certification required
Sterile Processing Technician
The Sterile Processing Department has one full time 40-hours and one per diem position available, day shift. Sterile processing experience preferred. Duties would include, but not limited to, scope processing, decontamination, inspection, assembly and sterilization of instruments and equipment. CRCST (certified sterile processing and service technician) preferred.
Medical Surgical Unit
Medical/Surgical Unit has a per diem position available for all shifts and may include an occasional weekend or holiday.
• Secretarial/medical background preferred
• Must have medical terminology or willing to take a class
• Basic computer skills necessary
• The successful applicant must be highly organized, be able to work in a chaotic atmosphere, be able to work independently or with a team, and have great interpersonal skills
Redington Medical Primary Care Endocrinology/Urology has one, full time day position available. This position will be generally M – F with flexibility to work occasional overtime when needed.
Associate Degree in Medical Assistant preferred, Medical Assistant Certification required. High School graduate and Medical terminology required, good interpersonal skills and organizational skills required. Previous medical office experience especially in Endocrinology and/or Urology is desirable. Must be able to multi task and have computer and typing skills. Previous experience with electronic medical records preferred.