Has two36-hour night positions available.
• Two 36-hour Night Shift positions (6p-6a) and must be Charge capable within 6 months of employment
• 2 years ED experience preferred
• Current ACLS, PALS and IV certification
• ENPC, TNCC, CEN preferred
• Excellent communication, teamwork, critical thinking and customer service skills with innovative ideas
• Excellent pay and benefits, Top 20 CAH Hospital in the U.S., 2015 Best Places to Work in Maine
Per Diem staff nurse position available. Candidates must:
• Be an RN licensed in the State of Maine
• Have current Labor and Delivery, Postpartum and Newborn care competencies
• Be current in BCLS, NRP and IV competencies
• Cover 12 hour day or night shifts, including weekend shifts, as necessary
• Cover 1 major holiday per year
• Have excellent clinical skills and critical thinking skills
Have exceptional customer service and communication skills
Certified Surgical Technician
Endoscopy/Special Procedures, has a per diem position available. The applicant must be able to cover for absences, vacations and fill in when needed.
• Prior Endoscopy experience preferred
Medical/Surgical Unit has one per diem position available with ability to work all shifts. High school plus 2-3 years post-secondary education or 2-3 years’ experience in a secretarial/medical background required
• Medical terminology preferred
• Applicant must be highly organized, able to work independently and perform effectively under pressure
Assertiveness and good interpersonal communication skills are essential.
Emergency Room, has one per diem position available to cover all shifts, vacations and holidays.
• Previous experience in Medical Record Terminology or Medical background with general office experience and skills
• Basic computer knowledge
• Applicant must be highly organized, able to work independently and perform effectively under pressure with excellent customer service skills
• Ability to interact professionally with multiple age groups and disciplines
• Certification from an approved Nurse’s Aide Program
• Registered with the State CNA Registry and Certified in BLS
Clinical experience in a hospital setting preferred
Accounts Resolution Specialist
(Reopened) Data Processing Department has a 40-hour per week position available with full benefits. The Accounts Resolution Specialist is responsible for a number of confidential financial duties including Medical Inpatient/Outpatient Charge data entry, Cash Balancing/ Cash posting reconciliation, reporting for Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, Electronic Billing and all other related reconciliation and reporting. Applicant must have basic computer knowledge, calculator and bookkeeping skills. Accuracy, speed and integrity are required elements of this job. Calculator accuracy Test will be administered.
• Some basic understanding of CPT, ICD9, ICD-10 coding, Medical terminology and computer skills are required
• Work requires excellent judgment skills to resolve issues related to patient charges, payments, adjustments and accuracy is required
• Must have proficiency in Excel spreadsheets
• Must be able to manually reconcile large remittances
• Some College Education or experience in healthcare billing is a preferred substitution
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in a Healthcare data processing environment is preferred
Materials Management has one 24-hour per week position to work days and occasional holidays. This position will provide coverage for both distribution and receiving and also assist with the daily duties, filling orders, delivering supplies, warehouse and copy center. Applicant must have excellent customer service skills as well as the ability to perform strenuous tasks for extended periods of time.
Commercial Billing Clerk
Patient Accounts, 40-hours week (8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.).
• Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Secondary education is preferred
• Typing, calculator, 10-key data entry and computer experience required
• Excellent communication skills for both in person and on the phone interaction with customers
• Previous hospital billing experience is preferred
• Must be a team player and willing to be flexible to meet patient needs
• Must be detail orientated, have analytical critical thinking skills and the ability to multi-task
Echo Cardiology Tech
Radiology department has a per diem position available. Typical daytime Monday – Friday. Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in cardiac ultrasound including pulsed wave, continuous wave, color flow and contrast/bubble studies. Ideally a graduate of a 2 year cardiovascular training program and is Registered with ARDMS in Adult Echo, CPR certified, Previous experience with Philips Epiq 7 is a plus and previous experience with PACS. If a suitable candidate is not found, consideration will be given to a recent graduate with the expectation of attaining RDCS within 18 months of hire.
EMS Positions: Basic, Intermediate or Paramedic
Redington-Fairview EMS department is seeking to fill one full-time and three per diem positions for all levels. • Applicants must hold valid Maine EMS license • Pass a background check and have driving record which meets insurability standards • CPR, NIMS, PHTLS and AVOC required for all For paramedic: ACLS, PALS, NALS and PIFT are also required.
Somerset Public Health District Coordinator
Somerset Public Health
Somerset Public Health is seeking a public health professional to fulfill the role of the Central District Coordinating Council for Public Health (DCC) District Coordinator. (40 hour, grant-funded position with benefits) The Coordinator must have the ability to work with limited direct supervision. Supervision is provided by the Fiscal Agent Redington Fairview General Hospital for matters related to employment. Work plan oversight and guidance is provided by the Central District Coordinating Council (CDCC) in close consultation with the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) / District Liaison (DL) as representative thereof. This position will be required to keep detailed records for reporting and evaluation. The Coordinator will work independently, be well-organized, and possess a strong attention to detail. Travel is required throughout the Central Maine service area of Kennebec and Somerset Counties and occasionally to statewide trainings. Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Public Administration or Policy/Planning, Organizational & Business Management or closely related field and 3 years related work experience required. Masters preferred, experience with using the SPF-SIG framework model. Experience using Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel. Valid Maine driver's license and reliable transportation. Experience and/or demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in the community and across multiple age groups with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Admitting Office has one per diem position available to fill in for all shifts.
• Must have a High School Diploma, excellent telephone and receptionist skills. Typing, filing, and computer skills are required. Applicants must be able to handle multiple priorities. Previous switchboard experience is preferred. This position also is responsible for the paging system and code blue phone.
Tray Line Worker
Nutrition Services– has two per diem positions available. Tray line worker is responsible for accurate patient tray set up in accordance with diet orders. They assemble salads, desserts and beverages and transport completed trays to patient rooms. Be available to cover all shifts, including weekends, holidays, and absences.
• Must have a high school education or GED.
Radiology department has a per diem position available. Candidate must have previous Ultrasound experience and Registered by ARDMS. Willing to assist with weekend call on a rotational basis
Skowhegan Family Medicine
has a full time RN position available. This position is M-F, generally 8am -4:30pm and may require occasional overtime as necessary. Flexibility required with ability to work within varied office settings.
• Current RN license
• Demonstrates ability to work as a team within a very busy office setting
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Prior medical office experience is preferred
• Must be able to multi task and have computer and typing skills
• Care management, experience is preferred
• Only qualified applicants will be considered