Has one 36-hour Night Shift position (12p-12a) and one 36-hour 6p-6a (night shift no charge). Two years ED experience preferred, current ACLS, PALS and IV certification. ENPC, TNCC, CEN preferred with excellent communication, teamwork, critical thinking and customer service skills with innovative ideas. Excellent pay and benefits, Top 20 CAH Hospital in the U.S., 2015 Best Places to Work in Maine
Per Diem staff nurse position available. Candidates must:
• Be an RN licensed in the State of Maine
• Have current Labor and Delivery, Postpartum and Newborn care competencies
• Be current in BCLS, NRP and IV competencies
• Cover 12 hour day or night shifts, including weekend shifts, as necessary
• Cover 1 major holiday per year
• Have excellent clinical skills and critical thinking skills
Have exceptional customer service and communication skills
Certified Surgical Technician
Endoscopy/Special Procedures, has a per diem position available. The applicant must be able to cover for absences, vacations and fill in when needed.
• Prior Endoscopy experience preferred
Echo Cardiology Tech
Radiology department has a per diem position available. Typical daytime Monday – Friday. Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in cardiac ultrasound including pulsed wave, continuous wave, color flow and contrast/bubble studies. Ideally a graduate of a 2 year cardiovascular training program and is Registered with ARDMS in Adult Echo, CPR certified, Previous experience with Philips Epiq 7 is a plus and previous experience with PACS. If a suitable candidate is not found, consideration will be given to a recent graduate with the expectation of attaining RDCS within 18 months of hire.
Radiology department has a per diem position available. Candidate must have previous Ultrasound experience and Registered by ARDMS. Willing to assist with weekend call on a rotational basis
Information Technology Position - Data Integration Specialist
Redington-Fairview General Hospital seeks qualified applicants for the position of Data Integration Specialist. This is a full time position with an excellent benefits package – salary commensurate with experience/education. Responsibilities include: HL7 interface development, implementation, and maintenance; SQL Server administration and utilization; assisting with IT staff projects; and general help desk support coverage as needed. Knowledge of HL7 message types and their related specifications; file transfer protocols; data formats; and various programming languages including: SQL scripting, JAVA, C++, .NET, and XML will be helpful. Excellent analytical, programming, documentation, communication, and computer skills are required. Please submit resume detailing any educational or work related history/experience.
Skowhegan Family Medicine
Skowhegan Family Medicine has a full time RN position available. This position is M-F, generally 8am -4:30pm and may require occasional overtime as necessary. Flexibility required with ability to work within varied office settings.
• Current RN license
• Demonstrates ability to work as a team within a very busy office setting
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Prior medical office experience is preferred
• Must be able to multi task and have computer and typing skills
• Care management, experience is preferred
• Only qualified applicants will be considered
Certified Nursing Assistant
Medical Surgical Unit, has one 32-hour position available, every other weekend and holidays. (2pm-10pm. Evenings) • Certification from an approved Nurses Aid Program
• Is registered with the State CNA Registry
• Certified in BLS required
• Shall be qualified by education, background, and experience for the responsibility of the position
Clinical experience in hospital preferred.
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
RFGH is seeking a full or part time physician extender to join our Family Practice and Internal Medicine staff. (Mon-Fri, Days). We are looking for a FNP or PA with experience in outpatient family medicine to join our team. The successful candidate would function under supervision yet have the skills and background necessary to step into a position of primary care practitioners with a complicated patient base. Required for the position is extensive knowledge of physical assessment, differential diagnosis, pathophysiology, pharmacology and management of acute and chronic patient/family problems; excellent interpersonal and communication skills necessary to instruct patients and their families and to collaborate with multi-disciplined health team members.
• Current licensure to practice in the State of Maine
• Maintain current national certification by an accrediting body
• Current DEA license
• ACLS & PALS Certifications required
• Experience in Electronic Medical Records
• At least 2 years of experience in family or internal medicine