RFGH Rehab and Fitness Services
RFGH Rehab & Fitness Services has an opening for a per diem Speech-Language Pathologist to provide swallow and communication evaluations and treatments as necessary/referred to acute care inpatients on weekends. Hour’s variable and flexible dependent on candidate’s availability and facility need. Occasional vacation coverage for outpatient services will be considered as well depending on candidate’s qualifications. Experience and clinical competence in dysphagia required. Eligible candidates will hold a current State license in Speech-Language Pathology as well as their CCC’s from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association. Wages commensurate with experience.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Medical Surgical Unit
Medical Surgical Unit, has one per diem position available and must be flexible between shifts, will need to work some weekends and holidays.
• Certification from an approved Nurses Aid Program
• Is registered with the State CNA Registry
• Certified in BLS required
• Shall be qualified by education, background, and experience for the responsibility of the position
Clinical experience in hospital preferred
Redington-Fairview General Hospital
Redington Fairview General Hospital is recruiting for a Financial Analyst/Accountant. Redington Fairview General Hospital is a 25-bed, independent critical access hospital located in Skowhegan, Maine. The hospital provides care to over 30,000 residents in central Maine and employs approximately 722 full and part-time professional and technical employees. You can look forward to a rewarding and interesting career at RFGH. We are looking for a skilled applicant with a degree in business or accounting to join our finance team. Reporting to the Associate Director and Chief Financial Officer, you will have broad responsibilities that include day to day accounting as well as end of month and end of year reporting. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to processing the following: journal entries, investments, pension benefits, collection of statistical information, patient census, accounts payable for restricted funds and grants, analysis of general ledger accounts and preparing for various audits. Prior experience in a similar role in financial accounting is preferred. You must have strong technical accounting skills and be able to manage financial reporting requirements. Key personal attributes should be but not limited to: Strong communication skills and ability to interact with co-workers as well as the public, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Strong organizational skills, Be highly motivated and able to meet deadlines, Ability to work independently and also enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment.
Admitting Office, part time 8 hrs. 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. for Friday nights. Plus call in for all shifts.
• Must have a High School Diploma, excellent telephone and receptionist skills. Typing, filing, and computer skills are required. Applicants must be able to handle multiple priorities. Previous switchboard experience is preferred. This position also is responsible for the paging system and code blue phone.
LPN/ Certified Medical Assistant
Skowhegan Family Medicine
Skowhegan Family Medicine has a full time day position available. This position will be Monday- Friday, generally 8- 4:30 with flexibility to work occasional overtime as needed.
• LPN license or Associate Degree in Medical Assistant and certification are required.
• Demonstrates ability to work as a team within a very busy office setting
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Prior medical office experience is required
• Must be able to multi task and have computer and typing skills
• Only qualified applicants will be considered
Release of Information Specialist
Health Record Services
Health Record Services has one full time 40- hour per week, day position available.
• Applicant must have a high school education
• Previous experience in health information and/or medical background with general office experience
• Previous experience with release of information rules and regulations preferred
• Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
• Must be well organized and have good communication skills
Outpatient Oncology Department has a 24-hour opening for an experienced Oncology Nurse.
• Current Maine State License
• ONS Chemotherapy and Biotherapy certification required
• IV Certification Required
• Must exhibit excellent assessment skills, critical thinking and time management
• Must be flexible in scheduling in this position with 8 hour day shifts Monday through Friday