Has one 36-hour Night Shift position (6p-6a) and must be Charge capable within 6 months of employment and one 36-hour 6p-6a (night shift no charge). Two years ED experience preferred, current ACLS, PALS and IV certification. ENPC, TNCC, CEN preferred with excellent communication, teamwork, critical thinking and customer service skills with innovative ideas. Excellent pay and benefits, Top 20 CAH Hospital in the U.S., 2015 Best Places to Work in Maine
Per Diem staff nurse position available. Candidates must:
• Be an RN licensed in the State of Maine
• Have current Labor and Delivery, Postpartum and Newborn care competencies
• Be current in BCLS, NRP and IV competencies
• Cover 12 hour day or night shifts, including weekend shifts, as necessary
• Cover 1 major holiday per year
• Have excellent clinical skills and critical thinking skills
Have exceptional customer service and communication skills
Certified Surgical Technician
Endoscopy/Special Procedures, has a per diem position available. The applicant must be able to cover for absences, vacations and fill in when needed.
• Prior Endoscopy experience preferred
Certified Medical Assistant
Redington Gastroenterology has a full-time position available. Applicant must be certified. Must be able to perform independently and effectively under pressure and have good interpersonal and organizational skills. Also must be flexible and able to multi task and possess excellent telephone and communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with multiple age groups and disciplines, including patients, peers and physicians. Medical terminology, computer and typing skills are required. Previous medical office experience is desirable. Only qualified applicants should apply.
Echo Cardiology Tech
Radiology department has a per diem position available. Typical daytime Monday – Friday. Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in cardiac ultrasound including pulsed wave, continuous wave, color flow and contrast/bubble studies. Ideally a graduate of a 2 year cardiovascular training program and is Registered with ARDMS in Adult Echo, CPR certified, Previous experience with Philips Epiq 7 is a plus and previous experience with PACS. If a suitable candidate is not found, consideration will be given to a recent graduate with the expectation of attaining RDCS within 18 months of hire.
Certified Medical Assistant
Redington General Surgery has a full-time position available. Applicant must be certified. Must be able to perform independently and effectively under pressure and have good interpersonal and organizational skills. Also must be flexible and able to multi task and possess excellent telephone and communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with multiple age groups and disciplines, including patients, peers and physicians. Medical terminology, computer and typing skills are required. Previous medical office experience is desirable. Only qualified applicants should apply.
Radiology department has a per diem position available. Candidate must have previous Ultrasound experience and Registered by ARDMS. Willing to assist with weekend call on a rotational basis
Skowhegan Family Medicine
has a full time RN position available. This position is M-F, generally 8am -4:30pm and may require occasional overtime as necessary. Flexibility required with ability to work within varied office settings.
• Current RN license
• Demonstrates ability to work as a team within a very busy office setting
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Prior medical office experience is preferred
• Must be able to multi task and have computer and typing skills
• Care management, experience is preferred
• Only qualified applicants will be considered
Medical Secretary Float
Redington Medical Primary Care
RMPC has one full-time (Float) day position available. Previous Medical background with experience in Medical Terminology and general office skills. Basic computer knowledge required with the ability to multi task. Applicant must be highly organized, flexible, able to work independently, and be able to perform effectively under pressure. Must possess excellent telephone and communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with multiple age groups and disciplines. This position will be M – F, generally 8 am – 4:30 pm with flexibility to work occasional overtime when needed.
Cardiac Rehab Aide/Tech
Cardiac Rehab has a per diem position available to cover vacations. Candidate must be able to do blood pressures and other vital signs. Must also be able to recognize lethal arrhythmias.
has a per diem position available.
• ACLS, with ability to recognize/interpret/treat all cardiac rhythms/arrhythmias
• PALS, IV certification and Moderate Sedation required
• Must be able to function independently with good decision making skills
• Good interpersonal skills
has one 32 hour (4 days per week) position available. This position includes PACU call rotation. (Must be within 45 minutes of hospital). We also have one 8-hour per week position available.
• Current Maine license
• Experience in an acute care setting
• I.V. therapy certification, ACLS and PALS required. Moderate Sedation Certification (preferred but will train)
• Must be able to multi task and have good critical thinking skills
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
RFGH is seeking a full or part time physician extender to join our Family Practice and Internal Medicine staff. (Mon-Fri, Days). We are looking for a FNP or PA with experience in outpatient family medicine to join our team. The successful candidate would function under supervision yet have the skills and background necessary to step into a position of primary care practitioners with a complicated patient base. Required for the position is extensive knowledge of physical assessment, differential diagnosis, pathophysiology, pharmacology and management of acute and chronic patient/family problems; excellent interpersonal and communication skills necessary to instruct patients and their families and to collaborate with multi-disciplined health team members.
• Current licensure to practice in the State of Maine
• Maintain current national certification by an accrediting body
• Current DEA license
• ACLS & PALS Certifications required
• Experience in Electronic Medical Records
• At least 2 years of experience in family or internal medicine