RN, Endoscopy/Special Procedures
Nursing department has one per diem opening and the applicant must be able to cover for absences, vacations and fill in when needed.
• Recent acute care experience, ACLS, and IV certification preferred
• Willing to train in endoscopy procedures
RN, EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT: Has three 36-hour positions available rotating weekend coverage. 2 years ED experience preferred.
2- 36- hour position: 6p-6a
1- 36- hour Charge position: 6a-6p (with day charge)
• 2 years ED experience preferred.
• Current ACLS, PALS and IV certification
• ENPC, TNCC, CEN preferred
• Excellent communication, teamwork, critical thinking and customer service skills with innovative ideas
• Excellent pay and benefits, Top 20 CAH Hospital in the U.S., 2015 Best Places to Work in Maine
Certified Surgical Technician
Endoscopy/Special Procedures, has a per diem position available. The applicant must be able to cover for absences, vacations and fill in when needed.
• Prior Endoscopy experience preferred
Echo Cardiology Tech
Radiology department has a per diem position available. Typical daytime Monday – Friday. Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in cardiac ultrasound including pulsed wave, continuous wave, color flow and contrast/bubble studies. Ideally a graduate of a 2 year cardiovascular training program and is Registered with ARDMS in Adult Echo, CPR certified, Previous experience with Philips Epiq 7 is a plus and previous experience with PACS. If a suitable candidate is not found, consideration will be given to a recent graduate with the expectation of attaining RDCS within 18 months of hire.
Radiology department has a per diem position available. Candidate must have previous Ultrasound experience and Registered by ARDMS. Willing to assist with weekend call on a rotational basis
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
RFGH is seeking a full or part time physician extender to join our Family Practice and Internal Medicine staff. (Mon-Fri, Days). We are looking for a FNP or PA with experience in outpatient family medicine to join our team. The successful candidate would function under supervision yet have the skills and background necessary to step into a position of primary care practitioners with a complicated patient base. Required for the position is extensive knowledge of physical assessment, differential diagnosis, pathophysiology, pharmacology and management of acute and chronic patient/family problems; excellent interpersonal and communication skills necessary to instruct patients and their families and to collaborate with multi-disciplined health team members.
• Current licensure to practice in the State of Maine
• Maintain current national certification by an accrediting body
• Current DEA license
• ACLS & PALS Certifications required
• Experience in Electronic Medical Records
• At least 2 years of experience in family or internal medicine
IT, full time position. The Computer Technician will assist the Hospital Systems Manager with installing, maintaining computers, printers, and monitors; troubleshooting hardware and software issues; and other computer related job duties. This position may have irregular hours such as occasional evening and weekend software and hardware installs. As a member of the IT team, the Computer Technician will regularly be on call.
• Solid Customer Service and communication skills as this is a customer facing position
• Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 operating systems required
• Knowledge of basic networking concepts, printer and monitor installation, computer hardware concepts desired
• Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask within a fast paced environment
• Other highly desirable skills would include MS Exchange, MS SQL, MS Widows Server, Active Directory and Citrix
• College degree in Computer Science, Programming or Information Systems is strongly preferred
has a per diem position available, must be able to work all shifts to include weekend and holiday rotation coverage. Must have experience in placing and assessing IVs, IV pump use, and knowledge of Central, Mid and peripheral lines. Will provide training and orientation to the team.
Medical/Surgical Unit has a per diem position available for all shifts and may include an occasional weekend or holiday.
• Secretarial/medical background preferred
• Must have medical terminology or willing to take a class
• Basic computer skills necessary
• The successful applicant must be highly organized, be able to work in a chaotic atmosphere, be able to work independently or with a team, and have great interpersonal skills
Certified Nursing Assistant
Medical Surgical Unit, has one per diem night position available, (6p-6a and/or 10p-6a). Must be available to work weekends and holidays if needed.
• Certification from an approved Nurses Aid Program
• Is registered with the State CNA Registry
• Certified in BLS required
• Shall be qualified by education, background, and experience for the responsibility of the position
• Clinical experience in hospital preferred