RN, Endoscopy/Special Procedures
Nursing department has one per diem opening and the applicant must be able to cover for absences, vacations and fill in when needed.
• Recent acute care experience, ACLS, and IV certification preferred
• Willing to train in endoscopy procedures
RN, Nursing Supervisor
Nursing Administration has one per diem Nurse Supervisor position available to assist in hospital leadership relief. This position will be able to cover unique shifts such as 3pm to 7pm as well as cover vacations, weekends and holidays for regular staff.
• RN licensed in the State of Maine.
• Current CPR (BLS) and ACLS Certification.
• Must have excellent service skills with positive interpersonal relationships.
• Must have excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Requires skills in supervision and leadership as well as a strong clinical knowledge and the ability to make independent decisions.
This position serves as a clinical resource to nursing services and is a great opportunity for professional growth.
Radiology Department, has a per diem position available. This position requires flexibility to cover day shift with possible minor holidays and occasional Saturday.
• High School graduate and Medical terminology required
• Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills required
• Previous medical/office experience is desirable
• Must be able to multi task
• Computer and typing skills
Radiology Department has three positions available. One is a 32-hour position and requires flexibility to cover all shifts -including holiday and weekends. Typical work schedule would be 10:30 am – 7 pm Wednesday and 2:30 pm- 11 pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Second opening is 30-hours (3-10’s) 12:30 pm-11pm, Thursday, Friday & Saturday and one per diem position available.
• Current ARRT and Maine License required
• Previous experience in CT & or Mammo is preferred and any other modalities would be a benefit
• Must be willing to cross train and be flexible to cover the schedule
Medicare Replacement Plan and Medicare Secondary Billing Clerk
Patient Accounts has one 40-hour week position available from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
• Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Some secondary education preferred
• Typing, 10-key data entry, calculator and outstanding computer skills a must
• Excellent communication skills, accuracy and reasoning skills are required
• Previous hospital billing experience is preferred
• Medical terminology and insurance terminology is helpful
• Experience in the FISS system preferred
• Insurance Company website experience
• Must be detail orientated and be able to multi-task
• Must be able to work independently, as part of a team and enjoy working in fast paced busy work environment
Redington Medical Primary Care
Redington Medical Primary Care- Endocrinology/ Urology, has a full time day position available. This position will be Monday- Friday, generally 8-4:30 with flexibility to work occasional overtime as needed. Applicant must be highly organized, flexible, possess excellent communication skills, and ability to multi task. Previous Medical Secretary background with experience in medical terminology and general office skills are required. Experience in electronic medical records is preferred.
Housekeeping Department has two openings. One 40-hour position covering 3-11 shift. Must be available to work weekends and holidays. The second opening is a seasonal per diem position available working on the 7-3 or 3-11 shift. Person will be responsible for cleaning floors and entrances though-out the facility after winter storms. Able to operate floor care equipment, (Autoscrub buffers, burnishes & carpet extractors). Floor Care experience and experience in healthcare facilities helpful.
Has two 36-hour Night Shift positions (6p-6a)
available. Two years ED experience preferred, current ACLS, PALS and IV
certification. ENPC, TNCC, CEN preferred with excellent communication,
teamwork, critical thinking and customer service skills with innovative ideas.
Excellent pay and benefits, Top 20 CAH Hospital in the U.S., 2015 and 2016 Best
Places to Work in Maine.
Certified Surgical Technician
Endoscopy/Special Procedures, has a per diem position available. The applicant must be able to cover for absences, vacations and fill in when needed.
• Prior Endoscopy experience preferred
Echo Cardiology Tech
Radiology department has a per diem position available. Typical daytime Monday – Friday. Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in cardiac ultrasound including pulsed wave, continuous wave, color flow and contrast/bubble studies. Ideally a graduate of a 2 year cardiovascular training program and is Registered with ARDMS in Adult Echo, CPR certified, Previous experience with Philips Epiq 7 is a plus and previous experience with PACS. If a suitable candidate is not found, consideration will be given to a recent graduate with the expectation of attaining RDCS within 18 months of hire.
Radiology department has a per diem position available. Candidate must have previous Ultrasound experience and Registered by ARDMS. Willing to assist with weekend call on a rotational basis
Information Technology Position - Data Integration Specialist
Redington-Fairview General Hospital seeks qualified applicants for the position of Data Integration Specialist. This is a full time position with an excellent benefits package – salary commensurate with experience/education. Responsibilities include: HL7 interface development, implementation, and maintenance; SQL Server administration and utilization; assisting with IT staff projects; and general help desk support coverage as needed. Knowledge of HL7 message types and their related specifications; file transfer protocols; data formats; and various programming languages including: SQL scripting, JAVA, C++, .NET, and XML will be helpful. Excellent analytical, programming, documentation, communication, and computer skills are required. Please submit resume detailing any educational or work related history/experience.
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
RFGH is seeking a full or part time physician extender to join our Family Practice and Internal Medicine staff. (Mon-Fri, Days). We are looking for a FNP or PA with experience in outpatient family medicine to join our team. The successful candidate would function under supervision yet have the skills and background necessary to step into a position of primary care practitioners with a complicated patient base. Required for the position is extensive knowledge of physical assessment, differential diagnosis, pathophysiology, pharmacology and management of acute and chronic patient/family problems; excellent interpersonal and communication skills necessary to instruct patients and their families and to collaborate with multi-disciplined health team members.
• Current licensure to practice in the State of Maine
• Maintain current national certification by an accrediting body
• Current DEA license
• ACLS & PALS Certifications required
• Experience in Electronic Medical Records
• At least 2 years of experience in family or internal medicine
Community Health Educator
Somerset Public Health
36 hour, full time grant-funded position with benefits – Somerset Public Health is seeking a new team member to serve on the front lines of our obesity prevention programs. This position will be working on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program-Education (SNAP-Ed): Nutrition Education and Obesity Prevention Grant Program. This grant teaches eligible low-income community members how to eat healthy on a limited budget and lead physically active lifestyles. Strong candidates will have a background in providing education or formal training and experience teaching nutrition using prescribed curricula. This position will be required to keep detailed records for reporting and evaluation. The candidate will work independently, be well-organized, and possess a strong attention to detail. Travel is required throughout the Somerset Public Health service area and occasionally to statewide trainings in a central location (1-2 per year). Bachelor’s degree in public health, exercise science, nutrition, health education or behavioral sciences preferred. Comparable experience may be substituted.